Sketch Week-Using Gossamer Blue's September Kit

Holy moly, the weekend flew by!  I cannot say that I did much.  I mainly worked on this layout for the entire weekend.  I had part of it done fairly quick and then I hit a wall.

It's Sketch Week again over on Allison Davis' blog and I thought I would jump in again.  I loved the sketch (even though I changed it) and knew that I wanted to try a two page this time around. 

Here is my take on it.  Love these random shots of Sheldon.  I changed the photos from 6 to 4, because a few of my shots were too similar to tell a difference.

Katrina-Hunt-Sketch-Week-Gossamer-Blue-You-Make-Me-Happy2000Signed
Gossamer Blue September Main Kit and Paper Add Ons

Supplies in Kit: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Charm (Carefree Mellow *teal w/polka dots/Carefree Relaxed *blue woodgrain strips), Teresa Collins Memorabilia (Chalboard *chalkboard paper & dotted scalloped border strip), Teresa Collins Family Stories (Multi Stripe *teal and white chevron), Fancy Pants Trendsetter (Runway *woodgrain doodle border), Carta Bella Hello Again (Hello Chevron *dandelions & days of week/Chit Chat *banner strip & scallop at the top of it/Journaling Cards *happy happy happy & journaling strips), Gossamer Blue (Candy Stripe *big heart on tree/Ombre Stripe *small hearts on tree/Graphical-Ikat (*multi color diamond border strips); Stickers-Carta Bella Hello Again (flowers); Chipboard Banners & Button-My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Charm; Enamel Dots-Teresa Collins Family Stories

Supplies not in kit: Adhesive-Therm O Web; Chipboard for Tree Stump-WorldWin Papers; Letters-American Craft Thickers; Twine-May Arts; Punch-EK Success; Pen-Silhouette Cameo Sketch Pen in Navy Blue

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files or sketch files

Dear Lizzy Love Tree   Design ID #46099
Days of Week   Design ID #25831
Dandelions   Design ID #28272
Plant Sprigs (I have looked and look and it's not in the Sil. store, so????)

Here is the sketch that I worked from.  This will be available for download on Scrapbook Generations website on Tuesday for FREE!  It will include the cuts sizes of the papers.


Here is my favorite part of the entire layout!  The Dear Lizzy file isn't really made for cutting.  So, I sketched it onto some of the new lightweight Chipboard from WorldWin Papers that cuts great in the Cameo!  I did an offset after I sketched it, to be able to cut it out. 
Katrina-Hunt-Sketch-Week-Gossamer-Blue-You-Make-Me-HappyTree1000Signed

The plant springs that I cannot figure out where I got them from!  
Katrina-Hunt-Sketch-Week-Gossamer-Blue-You-Make-Me-HappyDays1000Signed


6 comments

  1. Katrina- WOW! What a layout. Totally in awe of all the elements. Such creative work, the banner
    wrapped around the tree is totally awesome on its own. Thanks for sharing this amazing layout.
    GREAT-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Katrina! The details are amazing! I especially love that tree trunk and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute LO and a cutie face subject to boot! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about this layout!!! Colors, design, cute pics, awesome cut work and OMGoodness, it's all on a 2 pager!! I really, really don't like doing double page layouts, but you may have just inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i say--wow! love your layout every little details you add.. wow but my favorite is that tree trunk.. so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice layout. I love all the embellishments you added...

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!