Life is An Adventure-My Mind's Eye And CREATE

Crazy busy and the busiest time of year is just beginning!  I am trying to work ahead on assignments, and stuff I cannot show yet, so I thought I would share some of my favorite projects that I have done for past issues of CREATE over the next month or so.  That doesn't mean there won't be newer stuff, just filler stuff!

Those pictures that you take and think  "I have THE shot!", uh, yeah, that happens a lot with the dogs and then it turns out, NOPE! Well, the photos below are some of the outtakes of trying to get the shot.  Then I blew out the photos with the sun flare and didn't realize it.  Oh well, at least you can see the dogs do not always pose perfectly for my photos!

Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Herding Cats-1000-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Chipboard, Flair, Saturday Sticker, Die Cuts, Rub-ons, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Letter Stickers-My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Authentique; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Sketch-Scrapbook Generation CREATE Sept 2014 Issue

The chipboard ribbon banner did not go all the way to the end of my photos, so I just added the flair piece.  Which lead me to incorporating it into my title.  
Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Herding Cats-1000-2

I just used the hearts rub-on after I got the pictures placed.  Then just prayed that I wouldn't mess it up when I was putting it on!!  
Katrina Hunt-My Minds Eye-Herding Cats-1000-3

And if you would like to see one of my newer projects, head over to the 3 Birds Studio blog HERE.  I have a fun and quick altered project up!

1 comment

  1. Love the mix of patterns Katrina, and the title is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!