What Stick

I was going thru projects to share and realized I hadn't shared my last layout that I did for The Cut Shoppe. I am not sure how I missed it, but I have a few projects backlogged, so that could be why!

I love the sun flare on these pictures of Sheldon!  I didn't realize I had caught it until after I snapped them. I used Shimelle and lots of Maya Road for this layout

What_Stick_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Washi Tape, Acrylic Butterfly, Stickers-American Crafts; Wood Token, Pin, Felt Flower, Kraft Tag, Ribbon-Maya Road; Cardstock-American Crafts; Doilies-Doodlebug Design; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo; Cut Files-The Cut Shoppe

Sigh....Maya Road just makes me sigh with happiness!!  I would have never believed that I would get to create with their products!  What a dream!
What_Stick_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I backed the letter cut file with different color papers.  Trust me, try it, it's lots of fun and can give your layout different looks!
What_Stick_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And just an update on me.  My finger is doing better, I can actually go without a bandaid at home (not in public...ick!).  And I am starting to feel like crafting more.  I cannot say it doesn't make me sad when I go to pick out pictures, because Higgins reminders are everywhere.  We miss him terribly, I am not going to deny it.  The others are getting into a routine...Ella picking on Jetson and Sheldon trying to boss everyone.  It's just a different routine.  

That's it for me today folks!  Head back tomorrow, I might just have another project up!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!