Hipster Hat-Gossamer Blue

Here with another layout from the Paper Issues crop and this one was based on the sketch during the crop.  Hipster anyone?!  I just cut a bunch of 3x4 pieces of paper and started layering. The fun began when I tried to stick everything down!

And....this is another one that I am not sure what papers I used, kits I mixed etc!  I also used some stuff from my small (heehee, not!) paper stash, since the colors went well with some of the things I was trying to use!

That flair piece is from {a flair for buttons}.  I do know that!  And the older My Mind's Eye papers are from Cut and Paste.  That's all I have got though.  
Hipster_Hat_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_American_Crafts_1000Signed-1

These Thickers are so fun!  The funny thing is, this is the only layout I have used them on so far!
Hipster_Hat_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_American_Crafts_1000Signed-2

I did a little journaling with my Cameo and sketch pens.  Then I just created an oval around the journaling and cut it out. 
Hipster_Hat_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_American_Crafts_1000Signed-3

Here is to a wonderful and happy day, and hopefully a quick one at work!  Come back later!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!