Let's Celebrate Layout with NEW and REFRESHED Catherine Pooler Ink Colors

 Hey Hey!!!  Can you believe it's 2022?  I cannot!  It seems like the last few years are a blur and a lot of people I talked to feel the same way.  Can we say new year, new ink colors?  Or maybe refreshing new year, refreshed ink colors??


The Spring Fling collection has three refreshed colors for 2022...Minted, Oh Boy and Sixteen Candles. They are more saturated than the previous colors Mint To Be, It's A Boy and Sweet Sixteen. You cannot see much jus looking at the ink pads covered, but take a look uncovered!


The older colors are on the left and the new on the right.  As you can see the new ones are brighter and clearer!  I got a chance to work with the new colors on the layout I am featuring today.


I love how this turned out.  I have recently noticed I am using a lot of white backgrounds!  I never used to do that, so maybe it's just a phase!  This layout was done with all the colors from the Spring Fling Ink collection and the lanterns and tiles are lined up in the rainbow order.  Here are the lanterns stamped in both the newer and older colors.  As you can see the lanterns on the bottom are definitely a clearer, brighter color.


I used the new Lantern Festival Stamps and Dies for my layout.  They are a part of the Adventures in Asia bundle that is releasing today.  There are some really fun things in the bundle that I have on the way! 


So stinking cute!!!  I love these and how fun they are.  You can even dress them up with some flowers and vines in the set, but I just went simple for this layout and wanted the colors to shine!  


The Off the Wall Backgrounds Stamp set was PERFECT for these tiles at the bottom.  I stamped each color with one of the three stamps in the set and then trimmed with my trimmer.  I ended up trimming off one section of each stamped image to make them fit nicely across the bottom. 


And here is one last look at those refreshed colors in the line up.  After the bright green Garden Party, the new colors start...Minted, Oh Boy and Sixteen Candles.  Last but not least Pixie Dust!  

And here is the entire NEW release Global Adventures Part Deux.  Mine is on the way!!!  Click to grab yours!!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!  



Supplies Disclaimer

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Paper Issues, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower CraftsGina K DesignsCatherine Pooler, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!

Supplies Used

Lantern Festival Stamps and Dies
**Refreshed Ink Colors**






No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!