Everyday Magic with NEW Unity Stamp Co. and Therm O Web Toner Card Fronts

Hi Hi!!  Happy Monday and I am back with ANOTHER Instagram hop!  If you need to get my Instagram I am @katrinahunt if you do a search or here is a direct link  HERE  And let's face it, you are going to need to get over to Instagram to win the prizes that are available!!


You are going to LOVE these Unity Stamp Co/Therm O Web toner card fronts.  I have so many ideas for them!  Some of them I have already done (like on this layout and an upcoming project) and then there are those ideas that are waiting to be put to paper!

Now, these are card fronts, so they are sized 4.25 x 5.50 inches, but are a great size to incorporate into layouts.


And I know you are wanting the details of the hop and giveaway, so here is the graphic for that!  NOTE: COMMENTS HERE DO NOT COUNT, THEY HAVE TO BE ON INSTAGRAM! 


So you want to see closeups right?  Here you go!  I first foiled the sheet with the Summer Rainbow Deco Foil and then I colored in the flowers and background using two Copic markers for each color to give it some blending and depth. Confession...first time using Copics and trying to blend anything! LOL  I see how it could be addicting, so I will have to do more of it!


I used the Shimelle "Never Grow Up" collection, because pink hair!  LOL  And I love the fun bright colors of the collection.  I have either been in a bright color mood or pastel, there is no in-between at the moment!


This layout came together quickly, probably because a lot of the embellishments for the collection did not work with my picture.  Since that was the case, it made me keep it a little more simple.  But I did do some paper tearing.  I actually have been doing quite a bit of that lately.  I just love the different paper peeking out from another pattern paper!


DON'T FORGET TO HEAD OVER TO INSTAGRAM TO HOP ALONG WITH US!  

Well, that's all for this Monday.  I will be back later in the week with another Unity Stamp Co/Therm O Web layout and another Sheldon birthday layout.  Don't worry, you will get your doggie layout fix this week!!  Have a great one and stay crafty!

Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower CraftsGina K Designs, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!


Therm O Web Supplies Used



2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!