Trick, Treat or Chinese Takeout!!

 Halloween is just a day away and I just realized I hadn't shared this layout I did for Therm O Web and our Newton's Nook swap!  


I actually did this while at a 3 day crop here in town with my cropping buddies.  Honestly, I don't get much done at crops AT ALL!  I am too distracted, think I have to take everything, including the kitchen sink and then I wind up sitting there not knowing what to do!



I will say I am super duper happy that Fancy Pants is back in the paper making game!  And a Halloween collection with a dog theme??  That's just hitting it out of the ballpark!  These pictures are from last year's Pets and Pumpkins that we went to.  It was a perfect day for it downtown.  The boys were Chinese take out, courtesy of my buying costumes at Petco.  With Ella, we had to get creative and came up with making her a fortune cookie.  We draped a tan canvas over her stroller and then created a "paper fortune' out of some white fabric and markers.  Her fortune read "A forever home in in your future" and her lucky numbers were all our birthdays!


And I am going to put this out there in the open...masking stencils confuse the HECKADOODLE out of me!  I got the cloud stencil from Newton's Nook and knew it would be perfect for this layout.  I used distress oxide ink, which looks kind of foggy on the black paper, so it was the perfect choice.  My problem is that I need to be more random in how I use stencils and masks.  Who knew, I don't care if anything on my layout is straight, but that stenciling/masking better be in a line!  LOL


I used the Deco Foil flock transfer sheets and foam adhesive to create my pumpkins.  I die cut the pumpkins from the foam adhesive, applied the flock using my die cutting machine and then either stamped or applied cardstock die cut faces to the pumpkins.  I love how they turned out!

Well, that's all from me today!!  Have a great Wednesday and a Happy Halloween!!!

Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower CraftsGina K Designs, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!





No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!