Be Awesome Hybrid Layout

Hey there!  I am back today, amazing right?  I swear, just when I think I have gotten all of it together, then I don't.  And it's not that I am ok with that, but that's just the way things are happening and I am just rolling with it.

I have a hybrid layout to share with you today.  The Lilypad has added some new designers to the store and let me tell you, their stuff ROCKS!  Like makes me want to scrap all the time rock!  I used Rachel Jefferies collection Wake Up and Be Awesome for this layout today.

AND for this layout, I did not use my Silhouette to print and cut.  I cut those elements out by hand baby!  If you choose the right elements, then you can easily do this.  I just printed everything out of Photoshop and went to work.  SO, there is NO reason for you NOT to do hybrid!  

Be_Awesome_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Rachel_Jefferies_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Digital Kit/Bundle-Wake Up and Be Awesome by Rachel Jefferies: Adhesive-Therm O Web; Ribbon-May Arts; Enamel Dots-Unknown; Doily-Hobby Lobby; Epson Wide Format 1430 printer

Now...one of the things I LOVE about hybrid is the fact that I can do "artsy" things to my papers and if I mess up, I just hit delete and redo it before I print anything!  I know, I know total cheat method, but I don't do the artsy enough to be ok with the "where ever it falls" idea!

And I LOVE the black in the collection with all the other colors.  Those black leaves are actually what drew me to the collection and working with it.  I could see me using this kit over and over, because what I used on my page is a fraction of what was in the kit! 
Be_Awesome_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Rachel_Jefferies_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I loved the font the "be awesome" was in so it had to go on my page!  And if the picture on the layout looks familiar, it was taken along with those other sunflower pics!  I can tell in this picture that I was having fun, but my momma was on my mind.  These were in July of last year, so I was working thru some things.  Who am I kidding, I am STILL working thru things.  Losing a parent changes you, and when your parents are both gone, then it takes a little getting used to.  It's like a fog that you just have to work thru. 

Be_Awesome_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Rachel_Jefferies_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

So, in short, I have been working thru things and the scrappy mojo just hasn't been available to do much more than my design team stuff.  And blogging, well forget that. I think the new normal is setting in, so I won't deny that I am happy about that and feeling like things are falling into their new places.  

So, that's all for today from me!  Have a good weekend and maybe there could be a blog post or a few next week?!!  HUGS

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!