Shark Bait Anyone?! Or Shark Week??

Wednesday is technically "hump" day in the work week, but I took vacation starting yesterday, so I am just on "not doing a darn thing" mode!!  And I am back with ANOTHER video for you today!




Therm O Web teamed up with Joy Clair Stamps again and I picked a couple of water themed stamp sets.  The Baby Shark and then the Mermaid Tails sets.  Honestly, I was going to do a couple of cards, but then that mermaid tails was calling for me to do a little more with it!


This is a hybrid layout, which I have missed doing.  I used a couple of fun kits from Becca Bonneville and Forever Joy from The Lilypad store to go along with the stamps.  I mixed Deco Foil Metallix Gel, along with Zig Clean Color markers and the mermaid stamp to create that fun heat embossed pattern of mermaid scales!  


And the little sharks were so fun to color, plus cute.  Who can resist cute?  And I thought they needed pink cheeks!  


And of course, we had to have a do doo do do do doo do on the page!!!  These pictures were from our visit to Wonders of Wildlife and they have this area that is a "bait ball", so basically shark bait!  


I loved the way the "shark bait" title looked in the digital file, so I recreated it the best I could by using Therm O Web 3D foam adhesive to raise up the middle part of the title.  You can see how I did this in my process video that I made. 


And I think I found a new favorite adhesive for scrapbooking from Therm O Web.  You will have to check out the video and see what it is!!!

You can watch the video in HD HERE on YouTube or below!!  Thanks for stopping by today!



Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!

Therm O Web Supplies Used


Other Supplies Used:
• Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink
• Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pink Haze
• Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Colorless Blender





1 comment

  1. Oh man is this wicked cool or what!! Love every little detail! I love shark week! I too swam with the sharks in Hawaii! The captain of the charter said most women love it and keep their eyes open during the caged swim, it's the men who whine and chicken out!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!