Sharing a Few Digital Layouts

Long time, no blog huh?  It's been a little overwhelming and a little of "I don't want to do anything" here lately.  I haven't felt like "writing" although I have been creating some.  Some things just seem harder to do than others. 

I LOVE to blog, it's just been hard since Mom passed.  It's like I cannot focus or collect my thoughts.  I have thought about starting another blog (right oxymoron!) about that journey and dealing with things.  I just haven't done it yet.  And I don't know if I will keep it private or make it public, that is to be determined later.

I thought I would share a few digital layouts here today, just to try to get me back in the swing of blogging.  These are all projects I have done for The Lilypad, usually for releases that happened in the week I did them or for a challenge that was in the forum.

This layout was using the April BYOC (Build Your Own Collection) at The Lilypad.  I love the Scrapping with Liz template that I used and I will be definitely using it with my traditional and hybrid layouts!
The_Good_Life_Digital_Layout_The_LilyPad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Amber Labau (Inside Your World Paper and Elements); Mommyish (Feeling Fresh Papers and Elements); One Little Bird (Between Us Papers, Elements Journal Cards); Scrapping With Liz Template (Tags and Letters)

This next page is another BYOC layout for the template challenge that was in the forum.  I used the June 2017 BYOC for this.
Better_Together_Digital_Page_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Fiddle Dee Dee Designs (Fiddlesticks #22); One Little Bird (Origin Kit); Mommyish (Succulent-Elements); Etc. by Danyale (Morse Code Paints); Lynne-Marie (Outdoor Bundle)

This next one, well I couldn't WAIT to scrap pics from our photo shoot with April of Turn Studios!  She had a mini farmhouse session and we took advantage of it.  Lots of cute pics to scrap!  Jetson's face is just priceless here!
Boys_Laughing_Digital_Layout_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-1

Supplies:  Fiddle Dee Dee Designs (Can't Stop Laughing Dressed Up Template); One Little Bird (Heartbeat at My Feet Kit and Journal Cards)

It's so much easier to "change" my style when I do a digital layout!  LOL  This layout is a fairly clean and simple one for me.  A template from Scrapping with Liz helped guide the way.  Had I done this in hybrid, you know me, I would have been adding a ton of stuff on!  
Goofy_Carleen_Digital_The_Lilypad_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Scrapping With Liz (All About The Frames Template); Kristen Aagard Designs (Goofball Create Crate Add-On)

Well. I think I am going to leave this post right here and start enjoying the day.  It felt good to write, even if it was just to share some layouts.  Have a fun and safe weekend!  I am hoping to be back this week with some paper layouts for you!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!