Hello Fall-Playing With Digital

It's Wednesday, which means two things...Hump Day (aka ready for the weekend!) and it's the SOSN sale over at The Lilypad.  I decided to play with a digital template and a little mini kit that is in the sale for a digital layout.  I swear, the Pollys are all so talented with all their digital creations, that I feel lame playing in that league!  But, no time to print anything to work with and I wanted to play!

So, no close ups or anything, just the page!  I used most of the Mommyish template that is actually like a quick page that you can just drop photos into and mixed in a some papers from Amy Wolff Designs to make it a little different.

HelloFall1000signed-1
Digital Products Used: Template-Mommyish This Month Captured Dolled Up Templates October 2016; Kit-Amy Wolff Designs Not So Spooky Mini Kit

So YAY!!!  Go grab them while they are on sale thru Wednesday night at 50% off!  And I am going to throw another digital layout in here!  I did this one last week with some of the October 2016 BYOC (Build Your Own Collection) and a Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs template.  The templates help me with shadows!

Fall Day-1
Supplies: Template-Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Today is the Day Dressed Up Template; Kit-Lynne-Marie Russet Bundle; Embellishments-Forever Joy Noted Pretties

And that's all from me today!!!  I will try to pop back in at the end of the week!  Happy Wednesday, humpday and weekend ahead!!!  HUGS!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!