NEW Unity Toner Card Fronts from Therm O Web

 Hey there!  It's been more than a hot minute since I have posted here on the blog.  Life has been crazy in general and some things just have to take a backseat sometimes.  I am still creating and sharing, but most of it has been on Instagram.  I REALLY miss blogging and need to get back to it!.

Therm o Web and Unity Stamp Co. have a fun new toner card front release that you are going to love!!! I have FIVE cards to share with you, I couldn't stop creating!  And the toner card fronts make creating a really beautiful card quickly, especially if you don't have time (or want) to color!! 


How fun are these, right?? Honestly, I cannot pick a favorite! I have closeups of each card for you also, so let's get started!!!  AND there is a giveaway over on Instagram.  Find me HERE to find out more about the giveaway!



This card uses the Rosy Days toner card front.  I watercolored the image with Daniel Smith watercolors and then die cut it with some WaffleFlower dies.  I foiled the toner card front with Summer Rainbow foil, which is one of my favorites!!


Next up, how cute is that gnome??  Yes, I realize my last post had gnomes also!  LOL  I colored the image with my Karin Brushmarkers. FYI, these markers are the BOMB for coloring!!  I think I love them more than my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The Wild Garden toner card front is foiled with the Amethyst Watercolor foil and then I die cut an oval out of it.  I popped up the negative with some foam squares and then adhered the oval to the card base.  The colored image was then die cut with an oval two sizes smaller and popped up with foam squares also.  I love this so much!


This next card is so elegant and took no time to make at all!!  I used the Tranquil Leaves card front and foiled it in Turquoise Sea foil.  After foiling I ink blended with Catherine Pooler ink in Limoncello.  I also foil one of the other new card fronts, Masjestic Moths.  I foiled with Pink Quartz foil and then cut out two of the moths from the sheet.  I adhered just the body to the card front, so the wings would have some dimension.  Stamped a sentiment and I was done!


And yep, I have another birthday card.  I couldn't stop at just one!  LOL  This is the Tranquil Leaves card front again, foiled with Lime foil.  I love the fun, bright feel of this card.  I watercolored the image with Daniel Smith paints again and then I hand cut her out.   Add a couple of doilies and call it good!! 


And last, but not least another gnome card!!  This is the Paisley Dreams toner card front.  I foiled with the Gold Shattered Glass foil.  My fall back foil color is gold, just so you know!!  The image was colored with the Karin markers again and then die cut out with a circle die.  The sentiment was stamped over some paper that I used the Karin marker on and then die cut out with a smaller circle.  Some foam squares to pop it up and the card was done!  


Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower CraftsGina K Designs, Catherine Pooler, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!






















7 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!