Mucho Smoocho-Studio Tekturek AND a Discount Code

I haven't been on the blog in a long time, more on Instagram.  BUT, I have news that I haven't shared here and a new project to go along with it.  I was asked to be on Studio Tekturek's design team.  If you haven't heard of them, they are a company from Poland whom I have admired their products for a long time.  They took a break, but now are back with fresh, fun and quality products to create with!  


The new collection for summer is called Strawberry Shake and there are lots of fun papers, stickers and even chipboard in the collection.  The chipboard wasn't quite ready when our design team packages were shipped, but there was more than enough fun stuff to create with in the papers that you can fussy cut embellish with.  Read on to learn where you can get these fun papers in the US and a discount code to use!  


That lip paper was perfect for these pictures of Jetson giving me a big kiss!  He has the longest tongue in this picture!  I cut out some of the lips from the paper and popped them up with some 3D Foam Squares.  


And that mucho smoocho sticker was PERFECT!!  And a little note about these stickers that I LOVE.  I had a different sticker stuck on the other picture and then changed my mind.  Well, you know, changing your mind is never good after sticking a sticker down on a picture. The sticker CAME UP and didn't leave any residue!!  And stuck right back to my sticker sheet!  


There are also a bunch of cut apart cards that you can use if you are into making pocket pages, etc.  I used several on my page here.  Tucked behind my picture, I circle punch the "enjoy" out of one and used the orange lepoard print edges that were left over, right above one of the pictures.  I also cut out this sun from one.  It's so cute!!!!!!  


There is only ONE store in the US that is carrying Studio Tekturek and it's one of my favorite places to shop for unique scrapbooking lines, plus they have a fun Facebook group.  It's Paper Issues.  You have seen me playing along with some of their challenges in the Facebook group: Paper Issues {Friends and Fans}  

You are going to want to grab this Studio Terturek, and you can grab it at Paper Issues and use the code FACEBOOK for 20% off!  Cassie was sweet enough to let me share the code with my blog readers!

AND I have been creating, but it's been a little busy around here since July.  We have a new addition to the family!!  I will introduce her to you soon!  Have a great week!    





3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!