Marching Into Spring Insta-Parade with Paper Issues

Hey hey!!!  It's Saturday and as you are cruising around on Instagram, you should check out the Insta-Parade that I am joining in with the Paper Issues Design Team and a lot of their fans (me being one of them!)





If you cannot tell from the picture, the theme is monochromatic and green!  This is the first monochromatic layout I have ever done and I am liking it.  Although it was really hard NOT to add more color!!


I used lots of new goodies that can be picked up in the Paper Issues store, some new Shimelle/American Crafts and PinkFresh, along with old green goodies from my stash.  Those were mostly Jillibean Soup goodies!


I thought these parakeet pictures would be perfect to stand out on with the green theme.  I also used the current Paper Issues March sketch for my layout to make it go a little quicker, since I was working on a deadline!


That "oh what fun" element was just a little too big for my doily to leave it whole, so I just cut it off!  LOL  I may have not cut a straight line, so don't tell anyone!  


Old, Old, OLD Thickers for the title, but hey, at least I had them to use!  I just loved how this turned out!!!

Head over to the Paper Issues Instagram to get started on the parade, there is also a prize available that is not sponsored or affiliated with Instagram. 









2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!