Celebrate The Everyday Card-Scrapbook.com Stencils and Ink

Hey hey!!!  It's a new year and I am finally blogging a project.  I am going to admit, it's been a little crazy around here since before the holidays.  And then the creating for Creativation was in January, so I was a little swamped.  I will be blogging those projects soon!

I am sharing a card today with lots of product from Scrapbook.com.  I was super excited when they asked if I wanted to play with some stencils and ink!  I have to admit, I have been curious about their ink and it did not disappoint.  

I am apologizing in advance for the pics and the card not being propped up!  I am trying to learn how to take pics with my studio lights in the house and it threw me off my game.  I am usually an outdoor photo taker.  Ok, back to the card!


I love a good stamp set that has little sayings that are perfect for cards or layouts and this stamp set is!    And I really like the fact that they are small in font size.  They make creating a clean and simple card pretty darn easy for this not so clean and simple card girl!  I backed the sentiment with some gold Deco Foil placed on Deco Foil Foam Adhesive to add a little extra to the card.  I love the way it turned out.


To accent that fun stencil pattern, I used some gems from Ink Road Stamps.  They matched the Scrapbook.com Candy Shop Ink color perfectly!  I just attached them with some Ultra Bond Liquid Adhesive from Therm O Web.  It dries clear and holds perfectly.  I love working with it.  

So just a quick post for today, but I hope you liked my card!!  In case you are wondering, the dogs are doing pretty good.  I will do an update on them next week.  This week, starting Thursday, I am heading to a scrappy retreat with a few friends.  I cannot wait to get away for a bit!  Have a great week!!

Supplies


Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower CraftsGina K Designs, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!