'Tis the Season with Scrapbook.com and Fancy Pants


Yep, it's me with a Christmas layout today!!!  I am so excited that I FINALLY got my Cameo to work after getting our new computer.  I was having issues with the software and a helpful phone call with Silhouette solved my problem.  FYI, Studio software hates Trend Micro!  LOL  


I am super excited to share this layout using this cut file from Scrapbook.com.  I love cut files that are more than one option and these have them!  They have planner pages, cards, layouts and traveler notebook options.  I actually took a cue from one of the traveler notebook pages/dashboard and mixed the title option for the scrapbook page with a rectangle.  



You can see here how I used the traveler's notebook dashboard and the scrapbook title together.   You could also mix that tree background....hmmm...next project?!!!  LOL  


I used these toner sheets from Therm O Web to cut the file from and then foiled my cut out using Deco Foil  to foil in a color that went with my layout.  You can see below how I placed the scrapbook title on top of a rectangle and then welded the two together.  This let me have a little shiny silver showing under my title and also gave my title a place to rest!



After my title was all foil then I backed the openings with pattern paper from a 6x6 pad.   I love using the smaller pattern to back openings.   I also added some of the matching enamel shapes from the paper collection I used.  Oh how cute is that title?!!  


I am so happy that Fancy Pants is back and creating paper collections again.  They have always been one of my favorite companies and I was pretty sad when they quit making collections awhile back.  This "Home For Christmas" collection was perfect for the photos that we had taken last Christmas of the dogs.  Not going to lie, I may have cried a couple of tears looking at dear Ella in the picture. 


And the GNOMES!  I didn't look closely at the die cuts that came with the kit, but as I was creating I squealed with delight!  Aren't they the cutest?!!!  And Jetson has always reminded me of a little gnome!  LOL  


If you have ANY questions about how I created this layout or the cut file process just let me know!  I love sharing ideas and helping if you are stuck!!!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web, Waffle Flower Crafts, Gina K Designs, and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!