Go Girl (Summer Scrapping Series 2019)

Hey Hey!!!  It's Monday and I am sharing a layout with a video for Audrey Yeager's Summer Scrapping Series 2019 on YouTube.  I participated last year and had so much fun, I wanted to do it again!  Process video is at the end of this post!  I am going to try to do more videos, since I seem to have gotten my editing down faster and not as "shy" about doing the voice overs!





Yep...that's is (was) my current hair color!  It's faded quite a bit from this picture, but these types of colors do!  I have really been enjoying using stamps and dies in my layout, so I thought I would do that on this one.  The Waffle Flower Crafts Go Girls stamp/dies series was perfect for this colorful, go girl layout!


This layout has lots of sparkle and shine from the glitter and Deco Foil I used on the girls.  The girls were SO FUN to put together.  I had so many combos that I could have done as far as embellishing the shirts, hair, etc.  I will be doing more of these for sure!


I had to have a disco themed girl and, of course, she had to have hair colored like mine!  LOL LOL  And yes I used that horrible glitter stuff!  If you watch the video, you can see my quick tip for cleaning up glitter after using it!  And I loved using the speech dies and stamps together to create those sayings.  We all need a little pick me up and cheering on! 


I didn't use a lot of the stickers/die cuts from the paper collection (Echo Park Teen Spirit Girl), since I had the Waffle Flower gals.  I did use a die cut heart from the nesting Waffle Flower heart dies to back that 'Oh Yeah" sticker.  I tried using it without and the sticker just blended in too much.  Plus I like the pop of black with all the colors going on. 


This was the first girl I had an idea for, well more her shirt than anything!!  Good way to use smaller (or even medium) enamel dots!  And these colors worked perfectly with the paper collection!


Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!

Therm O Web Supplies: (@Thermoweb.com)


Scrapbook.com


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!