Waffle Flower and Therm O Web Make A Great Pairing And a Video

I always am so excited when Therm O Web teams up with Waffle Flower Crafts!  Waffle Flower is by far one of my FAVORITE stamp and die companies.  And a lot of the stamp designs are perfect for watercolor!  




I used a lot of different techniques, some of them for the first time on this layout.  I will be using a lot of them again!


I watercolored, foiled, heat embossed, die cut, ink blended, stamped, flocked and embellished my little heart out on this.  Once I started, I was having so much fun, I couldn't quit!


Monotone grey and pink blooms??  Yes please!   The grey magnolias were created with basically one color by layering and changing color values with the watercolor.  There is a different shade added in to make the centers darker, but this was fun to experiment with.


I am always a sucker for the Champagne Deco Foil transfer sheets and I thought they added just the elegant touch to the Tile Die Panel from Waffle Flower for the layout.  I used two of the die cut panels and they were the perfect size for what I wanted to do.  I plan on doing this more, because you can always cover the seams (or leave them, I am good with that!) and get more out of your dies.


And see the white and pink embossed stem?  Yep, die cut that stem out of the matching dies for the XOXO set with the Deco Foil toner sheets, foil in your color of choice (mine was Pink Quartz) and then stamp with Versamark Ink and heat embossing on top of that foil.  I have a tip for shape dies (like the heart) to help you get the most of your nesting dies for you projects.  Check out my video at the end of this post!

And here is the process video I made for the Therm O Web YouTube channel.  Feel free to leave questions in the comments if you have them!!  I would love for you to give the video a "thumbs up" if you learn anything or just love it!    

Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com and Therm O Web.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!

Therm O Web Supplies Used:

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!