Lawn Fawn and Therm O Web Shaker Banner-Christmas in July

I thought I would catch up on some sharing of projects that I haven't posted to the blog during my "hiatus" that I took.  This one is from a Lawn Fawn and Therm O Web team up quite a while ago, but since it's July...and it's a Christmas themed project, I figured what the heck let's share it!  





I love the little star dies from Lawn Fawn and when I saw the stamp set of the bears looking up toward the sky, this project just popped into my head.  I had just enough of that polka dotted burlap ribbon to create a fun banner to hang all the stars on.


Confession, I HATE making shakers.  Ok, I said it!  I LOVE the way they look, but I seem to make them a lot more difficult than they need to be.  So, I am not sure why I chose to create THREE of them for this project, but that's how my little ole brain works!  If you want to see all my step outs for this project, you can check out my post on the Therm O Web blog HERE.  


All images were colored with Zig Clean Color markers on Bristol paper.  The bears took a couple of tries, because Zigs were (cough cough are) fairly new to me, as is most coloring.  


I used a white Signo gel pen for the "snow" effect on the trees.  Lots of Martha Stewart glitter went into that first and third shaker to create snow!  

Stay tuned, I have a few more Christmas themed projects that I have done for Therm O Web that I haven't shared here yet, so we may make this "Christmas in July" a thing here on the blog this month.

Supplies

Here is a list of the supplies I used that are available from Scrapbook.com, Therm O Web and Blick.  If you purchase thru my links, which is no cost to you, it will help me to keep my content fresh and current. I would love the support if you feel like shopping!!  (You can see my disclosure statement here).  And the dogs would love it, because they might get a few more treats!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!