Delightful You with Channel Announcement!!

I did it!  I set a goal for this year and it's taken me five months, but I finally have a youtube channel WITH a video to share on it!!!  A little excited, a little nervous and a whole lot of work to do in my future, but at least I have started!!!!

I have been thinking about a makeover for the blog and then I realized I had make a channel header for youtube. Make them match came to mind! So the blog is slowly getting a makeover. I have to thank Becca Bonneville for allowing me to use her products to decorate with!  

Here is the layout that I did the video for.  Just a "for fun, no assignment" layout.  This is a fully traditional layout, no hybrid involved.  Not even a cut file on this one!!

Delightful_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Video_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers-PinkFresh (Dream On); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Wooden Button, Heart, Envelope-Maya Road; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Twine-May Arts; Doilies-American Crafts


Here are a few close ups of my layout
Delightful_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Video_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

\Delightful_You_Scrapbook_Layout_Video_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

AND here is the video!  And I would love it if you would subscribe if you like what  you see!!

Link to channel!
Katrina Hunt-Paper, Scissors, Glue and Hybrid Too 



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!