What Would You Want To See?

So, I posted this photo over on my Instagram account.  You can follow me on Instagram HERE.   And well, you should because I post cute dog pics, sneaks for things I am working on and random selfies! LOL

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b4cc

Yep, that's a tripod to start filming videos of my projects!  Now, I don't know how many videos I will do all the time, I am not going to promise any number a week!  And at first, it may only be one, every once in awhile or for Therm O Web's channel.  BUT I am doing this!  It's been a goal for awhile now, and Carleen got me a tripod beyond my dreams for Christmas so that I can do it!

What do you want to see?  How long of a video would you sit thru?  I am going to say, the videos will be sped up some, because I am slow when I am doing a project and I don't know of anyone that wants to sit thru a three hour video of me making a layout and rambling on!  

I will also being mixing in screen captures, along with the project videos, for Silhouette tips, hybrid, etc.  

So, let me know what you think, want to see, or any ideas you might have!!!  I have the lights, camera, and mic, so now it's ACTION time!!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!