Outta This World-Amber LaBau Designs

I have had this collection printed and ready to scrap with for a few months now.  When I saw it, I knew it was the perfect collection to scrap about Jetson's AKC registered name.  Note: there will be a Sheldon page when I get some time!  LOL

Outta_This_World_Hybrid_Layout_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_Footer-1
Supplies: Outer Limits Digital Kit-Amber LaBau; Therm O Web Adhesives; American Crafts Thickers; Epson Premium Presentation Paper; Silhouette Cameo with Print and Cut; Epson Wide Format 1430 printer; Doily-Hobby Lobby.

The elements in the kit are easily used with the print and cut feature of the Silhouette Studio software.  I did do my journaling just in Word, since I wanted it done quickly!  LOL

Outta_This_World_Hybrid_Layout_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_1000-2

I love these little stars.  I think they would be fun to make a bunch of, color in and put all over a page!

Outta_This_World_Hybrid_Layout_Amber_LaBau_Katrina_Hunt_1000-3

And this picture of Jetson is just one I could scrap over and over.  His expression just slays me!  We call him cartoon dog for a reason!  That's all from me today.  Hope everyone had a good Easter, if that is something that you celebrate!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!