You Are My Person-Therm O Web and Fancy Pants Designs

Back today with a traditional layout that was up on the Therm O Web blog last week.  This one has a FULL sheet of DecoFoil as an accent!  It was an idea that I have had for awhile and just decided to go for it finally!

I used the new Fancy Pants Designs-Millie and June collection.  The foil accents were perfect to play off of the DecoFoil  And it's created by one of my favorite digital designers, Amber LaBau!  

We had a "Take Your Dog to Work" day at work (well, bring them in at lunch and then take them home!) at the end of June.  My plan was to take Higgins, but sadly that was not possible.  Ella really wasn't up to it with her injury.  It was between Jetson or Sheldon and I decided it might be a good thing for Jetson to get out.  These pics I took in the car when I picked him up from the house. Don't ask how many I had to take to get this good one!  LOL




Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Enamel Hearts-Fancy Pants Designs; Flair-a flair for buttons Etsy shoppe; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Adhesive and Foil-Therm O Web

I decided to keep this layout pretty simple, just because of the "whee" factor of the full sheet of foil!  You can see details on how I did this layout over on the Therm O Web blog HERE.  I give a few tips on working with the full sheet of foam adhesive and the full sheet of foil. 
You_Are_My_Person_Scrapbook_Layout_Thermoweb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Just a little journaling.  I am finding it really hard to journal now, hopefully that will come back over time.  I am just now getting to where I want to create and feel like I can.  
You_Are_My_Person_Scrapbook_Layout_Thermoweb_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Well, that's all from me this wonderful Thursday.  One more day to Friday and I am ready!  Have a great one.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!