Pet Me-Jillibean Soup and Maya Road

Well, it's been so quiet here and I am so sorry about that.  I am hoping a routine will happen fairly quickly.  I have lots of projects to share, but I haven't really felt like sitting down and just writing a post. 

This was up on the Maya Road blog awhile back, but I hadn't shared it here yet.  The backstory to this layout is that Jetson was scared of Tony when he first met him!  Now, Jetson loves Tony!  This was during our trip to the Cardigan Nationals and over at Laura and Tony's house.  We totally love their back porch area!

Pet_Me_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts,Sequins-Jillibean Soup; Twine, Wood Token, Tags, Flower, Envelope, Resin Flowers, Clip-Maya Road; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Doily-DoodleBug Designs

Pet_Me_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I loved using these kraft tags for a "border" of sorts!  And the little resin mums were perfect to cover the holes and dress them up a little.
Pet_Me_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Pet_Me_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

And a mason jar clip with a heart???  LOVE...no pun intended!!!!
Pet_Me_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

So thanks for sticking around with my "unpredictable" posting at this point!  I am planning on another post for Thursday!  So check back then!  HUGS!
SaveSave

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!