Let's Go-Maya Road and Jillibean Soup

Popping in to post this layout that I had up over on the Maya Road blog.  If you want to see that post you can find it HERE.    I have details for all the fun stuff I added linked over there.  This is going to be short and sweet, well, you will see why at the end!

Let's_Go_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup; Resin and Felt Flowers, Wooden Tokens, Kraft Tickets-Maya Road; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Punch-Martha Stewart

I love this Jillibean Soup collection, Mushroom Medley and I am running a little low on the embellishments for the collection, so Maya Road to the rescue!

Let's_Go_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And I had to throw a little pink in there, since my shirt was pink!
Let's_Go_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And the corner needed something!  Wood token to the rescue!
Let's_Go_Scrapbook_Layout_Jillibean_Soup_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Now...here is what happened a week ago........


That would be me, with a sewing injury!  I sliced the tip of my finger off with a rotary cutter while cutting fabric out!  Of course, I did it at 8 pm, when my in network urgent care had just closed.  So after waiting about an hour to see if it would stop bleeding, we decided I needed to go somewhere. After calling to see how much it would be for me to got to the ER (200.00 just to walk in the door), I opted for an out of network urgent care that was still open. 

The bonus for going to an out of network urgent care vs. in network ER...I was home within about an hour.  The dr. told us while he was working on my finger that someone had came in for stitches that had went to the ER.  They were told it was a 14 hour wait!  OMG....no way!!!

 You are looking at 250.00 later!  They had to cauterize it to stop the bleeding and then put some kind of gel foam on it.  I am down to bandaids and gauze pads, but typing can be difficult and slow at times!  

Tomorrow I will show you the picture of the cardigan that I have dubbed "The 300.00 cardigan" that I was making!  Have a great Thursday!

SaveSave

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!