Boys Will Be Boys-Cocoa Vanilla and The Cut Shoppe

If you have been a reader here you know I love some Cocoa Vanilla Studio!  And pair it with some cut files from The Cut Shoppe and so much fun happens!  Cocoa Vanilla can be a little hard to find here in the states, but Paper Issues has started carrying it, so I am a happy little camper.

Boys_Will_Be_Boys_Cocoa_Vanilla_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: All Pattern Paper, Embellishments, Stickers-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Cardstock-WorldWin Papers, American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I decided NOT to back the openings of the cut file, and fill them with little bits and pieces of embellishments instead.  I love how it turned out.  This is about as clean and simple as I get.  I still think I need more layers on here, but I do love how it turned out.
Boys_Will_Be_Boys_Cocoa_Vanilla_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The collection is named "Totally Rad" so this cut file went with the overall theme!  I added some enamel dots just to spruce it up a bit.
Boys_Will_Be_Boys_Cocoa_Vanilla_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Here are the two cut files I used and I have linked them to the shop if you are interested in them!
Very Squarey 

Boys Rule 
If you do not have a die cutting machine, The Cut Shoppe also has this one for purchase pre-cut in white cardstock.  You can find that HERE

Woot, Tuesday is here, which means Wednesday is right around the corner.  I am a girl that has been CRAVING her weekends and time away from work.  I love my job, so I am thinking it's Spring Fever Time!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!