Bob the Betta-The Cut Shoppe

Bob, I cannot remember if I have introduced you to Bob, my Betta Fish. I have had him for quite a few months now.  It started off as wanting a fish for my office at work.  I wanted a bubble-eyedgoldfish and I was going to name him Bob. Well, it's been quite awhile since I had a bubble-eye goldfish and they are quite expensive!  Plus, I was unable to find one locally, so I decided on a betta fish.  Then, my plan was after the  two week return period I would take him to work.  I grew attached and he is so social, that I just couldn't do it!  He is now a member of the household.

This layout was on the Cut Shoppe blog on Friday.  If you have a laser printer and a laminator, you have a brand new way to use cut files!  I have directions on the Cut Shoppe blog HERE on how to do this.  So go check it out!  

Bob_The_Betta_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-5
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Tags, Letters-Elle's Studio; Wood Veneer-Maya Road; Kraft Bag, Pinwheel, Letters-Jillibean Soup; Doily-Doodlebug Design; DecoFoil in Navy; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I used the Retro Rectangles file for the background.  I cut a piece of pattern paper, printed my cut file on the paper and then foiled the cut file.  You can see the shine of the foil here.  It's so hard to photograph!

Bob_The_Betta_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-6

Bob is so pretty and I was happy that I could capture that in the pictures I used on the layout.  He swims around like this, with his fins out, quite often. He is a fish that you can drag your finger along the side of the tank and he will come to it and follow it.  He is also happier when we are home.  How do I know this?  He make a bubble nest!  The males take care of the eggs after the female releases them. The male fish makes a bubble nest to attract the female.  Basically it means he is happy or horny however you want to look at it!

Bob_The_Betta_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cut_Shoppe_1000Signed-7

So know you know about the new (well, not so new) addition to the household.  This week is a full week on the blog, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!