2 with Fancy Pants and Maya Road

Oh the poor blog, it's been gathering dust. I need to get into the routine of scheduling posts over the weekend! 

I have been sitting on posting this project for awhile. It was made for the Maya Road booth at CHA and has some of the new embellishments and accents that were released. I had also just gotten the new Fancy Pants collection, so it was a perfect combo to work with. 

2_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern paper, Puffy Stickers, Labels, Tags-Fancy Pants Design; Tags, Wooden Embellishments, Flowers, Clip, Bow, Ribbon, Resins, Twine-Maya Road; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I love these little hoops!  They are so fun to play with, but I decided to back this one and use it as a little frame. The mason jars and those little mums are going to become a favorite pretty quickly. I am actually hoarding them, because I don't want to use them all up!
2_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And this is just a bunch of fun stuff all piled together! Everything you see here is new Maya Road that debuted at CHA. The wood veneer is actually a bobbin shape that has a hole at the top.  I just had to stick one of those flowers in there. And that arrow die cut from Fancy Pants just had to find it's way onto my layout!
2_Scrapbook_Layout_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

So that's some of the new stuff that was released.  And anything that has color, well, there are other colors also.  And this Fancy Pants collection is just fun to work with. It's one I would almost buy again and that usually doesn't happen!

Happy Friday and be sure to stop back by next week.  I will definitely have some new posts up then!


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!