Fall Picking (Take 2)-ThermOWeb and PhotoPlay Paper

Well, if you popped by the ole blog last week, I had a post up about some cards on the ThermOWeb blog for our swap with PhotoPlay Paper.  I also mentioned that I was sharing a layout here on my blog.  UHHH.....I forgot that I had scheduled the post and hadn't added in the pictures yet!  So, we are going to try again!

This layout was a lot of fun to create and just play around with placement of things. I even used the animal print foil for a couple of my leaves!

Fall_Picking_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_PhotoPlay_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers-PhotoPlay Paper, Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesives and DecoFoil-ThermOWeb; Twine-May Arts; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

The leaves were created with cardstock adhered to one side of the Hot Melt adhesive by running it thru the laminator.  Then I placed that into the Silhouette to be cut (or you could cut manually) and then after cut, ran back thru the laminator with the foil transfer sheet!
Fall_Picking_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_PhotoPlay_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I loved the little berry vine sticker and thought it would look fun coming out from under a cluster of leaves!
Fall_Picking_Scrapbook_Layout_ThermOWeb_PhotoPlay_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today and so sorry about the mix up.  I was fighting some migraines off and on all week and I just forgot I didn't have the pictures loaded!  Come back tomorrow, the new issue of CREATE should be live and I might share a project from it!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!