Wonder When The Next One Is??-Echo Park and Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop

It's hard to believe that it is time for another "Scrapping Our Stash" blog hop! I will have to say that the collection I used for this, I don't have much left at all.  Which I am happy about, but I do love the collection.

The hop starts at Cathy's blog and you may have arrived from Majken's blog, but don't worry if not, I will have the entire list posted at the end of this post.

This is based on a sketch over at Paper Issues.  I just flipped it basically and added more stuff of course!  You can find the sketch HERE that was inspired by Nicole Samuels and a project she did for American Crafts.

Best thing is I used lots of extras from my stash that I didn't know I had!  All those buttons are some old My Mind's Eye, the "wonder" part of the time is some old Heidi Swapp. I just started digging around in a basket to figure out what would work.   I need to do that more!

Wonder_When_The_Next_One_Is_Scrapbook_Layout_Echo_Park_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1]
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Flair, Arrows, Chipboard-Echo Park; Stickers-Echo Park, Heidi Swapp; Tag-Elle's Studio; Paper Bag, Pinwheel-Jillibean Soup; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Doily-Wilton; Dog Clip-Unknown (aka Juliana Michaels!)

So when Juliana came to visit, she brought me some goodies as a surprise!! That includes that cute little craft bag, dog clip and pinwheel. They fit just right and worked with my layout so well, I had to use them. 
Wonder_When_The_Next_One_Is_Scrapbook_Layout_Echo_Park_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And this is a great way to use all those little phrase stickers that come on sticker sheets.  I picked out ones that would work with my layout.  I lucked out, since this collection is "art and creating" based. 
Wonder_When_The_Next_One_Is_Scrapbook_Layout_Echo_Park_Paper_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop.  We usually sneak our projects to each other, but I haven't seen a lot of them, so I cannot wait to see what everyone created. Have a great weekend!  Head to Sandy's blog now!! 

7 comments

  1. Katrina, I love this layout of your sweet pup! That dog clip is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog layouts are the best! Love the dog clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tip on using the stickers. I have so many and never know where to use them.
    Just randomly putting them on is a great idea. Maybe I can make headway in slimming down my stash.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dog! Your layout
    is so cute and love the
    little embellishments.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Katrina, Love how you used all those stickers from your stash. Awesome dog clip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun page! I love all the goodies you found that are perfect with your cute photo and story! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout!! Love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!