Guesting for Paper Issues and the July Swag Bag

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th here in the US.  We went to my step-sister's and had a great fish fry but left before the fireworks.  Poor Mr. FluffyPants, aka Jetson, was limping.  We think he probably sprained his paw or leg, so he is on restricted activity and crate rest for at least a week.  

So, I am guesting for the Paper Issues blog today with the July Swag Bag and a few of my own goodies thrown in to make a fun layout.  That is a "little" patriotic in colors and stars at least!  Head over to the Paper Issues blog to see it and a few tips on creating layouts that are not your regular size that you work with!  You can find the posting HERE.

And here is a sneak of my layout, make sure to come over and say hi!!!

Always_Look_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Paper_Issues_Swag_Bag_1000Signed-3

That's all for today, hope you have a great Sunday.  Thinking about heading to the nature center here and taking a hike possibly!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!