#Allthetoys-Guest Sketch for My Scraps and More

I was asked to do a guest sketch for the My Scraps and More sketch blog.  Today is reveal day and I cannot wait to see what the design team did with the sketch.  You have to go to the blog to find the sketch.  Find it HERE. 

So, I couldn't wait to play with the Baxter collection from Seven Paper (aka Studio Calico) and I used it for my sketch layout.

#_All_The_Toys_Scrapbook_Layout_Sketch_Katrina_Hunt_My_Scraps_And_More_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Puffy Stickers, Vellum Heart, Wood Veneer-Seven Paper; Fabric Tape, Star Pins, Mini Clothespin, Twine-Maya Road; Doilies-Doodlebug Designs; Tag-Crate Paper, Unknown; Canvas Stars-Canvas Corp; Letters-Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee, Simple Stories;
Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I am loving canvas embellishments on my pages lately.  Here, I paired the star with a star pin from Maya Road.  I just covered the craft start with pattern paper.
#_All_The_Toys_Scrapbook_Layout_Sketch_Katrina_Hunt_My_Scraps_And_More_1000Signed-2

You can make plain tags more fun by adding twine and smaller embellishments to them.  I didn't really like this tag to start with, but then it just started working when I started embellishing it.
#_All_The_Toys_Scrapbook_Layout_Sketch_Katrina_Hunt_My_Scraps_And_More_1000Signed-3

That mini clothespin just worked!
#_All_The_Toys_Scrapbook_Layout_Sketch_Katrina_Hunt_My_Scraps_And_More_1000Signed-5

And PERFECT title for a Jetson page!  He does hog ALL the toys!  This is an everyday sight in the backyard as far as how many toys he has around!
#_All_The_Toys_Scrapbook_Layout_Sketch_Katrina_Hunt_My_Scraps_And_More_1000Signed-4

So GO, SEE THE SKETCH and CREATE!  And I would love to see what you create with the sketch. Leave me a comment here letting me know you linked up over there or tag me on Instagram http://instagram.com/katrinahunt.  Happy creating!!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!