Maya Road Design Team Announcement and a Gossamer Blue Layout Share

I am so so excited that I cannot wait to share!!!  See below and head over to the Maya Road Blog HERE for all the details!!!!


I can officially say that I have actually scrapped with my April Gossamer Blue kit.  Sadly, the past few months my kits have kind of sat there and just hung out in their little place when the mojo was on vacation, along with the blog.

BUT, since the mojo has returned, along with some blogging, I am whipping out the layouts! Now, to whip out some cards.  I am feeling some cards coming on.  I am sharing a layout with you that I did at the crop this weekend.

I hoarded the Elle's Studio paper in the kit until I couldn't wait any longer to use it on a layout.  Then I even went on a saving mission and cut out the middle and backed with cardstock! And I still have the middle section, btw!

Hello_You_Two_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-1
April Gossamer Blue Kits

Supplies: Pattern paper-Elle's Studio, Simple Stories, Crate Paper; Wood Veneer-Elle's Studio; Stickers-Elle's Studio, Simple Stories; Brad-Simple Stories

Not in Kit:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Envelope-Maya Road; Butterfly pin-Maya Road; Ribbon-May Arts; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Cut File by The CutShoppe
Wood You Be Mine

There was something about the wood grain cut file that I loved, I think it was the hearts.  I actually hand cut the pattern paper hearts, using the leftovers from my die cut as a cutting guide.  I just love the overall soft look of the entire page.
Hello_You_Two_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-2

And this little polka dotted envelope was great to tie in the wood veneer and pink.  And of course, a doily, always a doily!
Hello_You_Two_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_April_Kit_1000Signed-3

So that's all for this Wednesday!  I may be back tomorrow with another layout share.  But this chickie is calling it a night and heading to bed! (aka, blogging the night before!)

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!