Beautiful-A Flair for Buttons Share

The weather has cooled down to fall like temps (almost winter like) then it's warmed back up again!  But if you aren't quite ready for fall, I have a very spring like layout share today.

Today is {a flair for buttons} day on the blog and I also have a layout up over on that blog.  You can find that layout HERE.  It's a Sheldon one, so you don't want to miss it!

This layout is with my September Gossamer Blue kit.  Some of the papers in the kits were so soft, I thought they would be perfect for this photo of a Luna moth caterpillar I had printed out.

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Luna Moth-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue Sept 2014 Kits
Supplies:Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue, Crate Paper, Pebbles, American Crafts; Stickers-Crate Paper; Wood Veneer-Gossamer Blue

Supplies Not in Kit: Flair-(a flair for buttons); Sequins-Teresa Collins; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
17 Turtles
Butterflies No. 1

The "beautiful" button from the Doilies and Butterflies flair set went so perfect with this cluster.  
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Luna Moth-1000Signed-3

And this camera flair piece from the "Capture Life 1" set just seemed to fit also.  The soft colors of the flair piece seemed to work well with the papers I used.  

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Luna Moth-1000Signed-2

I wanted a bigger butterfly than just what I had in the stickers.  I remembered that I had this 17 Turtles cut file, so I picked the one that looked closest to the "final" moth!
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Luna Moth-1000Signed-4

That is all for me this Monday.  Now, do you want to figure out what I want for dinner?! 

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!