Fun Is Ahead-Gossamer Blue Layout

I just realized that I hadn't posted any of my GB layouts from the August kit.  So, I thought I had better do something about it!

I am switching it up today with an 8.5 x 11 layout.  FYI, I think I need to buy an 8.5 x 11 album, since I seem to be doing these a little more frequently!  And this pic…aren't they adorable?!  So cute!

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Love a Great Day-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue August 2014 Kits

Supplies:  Not doing a full listing, but GB exclusive papers, Webster's Pages, Heidi Swapp and Echo Park.  And ThermOWeb Adhesives!

I wanted the journaling to "pop" of  the page, so I used this pink pattern paper in the kit and then a glitter sketch pen in my Silhouette.  I love how it turned out.

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Love a Great Day-1000Signed-2

This GB kit wasn't one of my favorites, for the sheer fact a lot of it was beach themed.  We don't have a beach close, so I had to get a little creative with it. The tag and the yellow polka dot paper are actually covering a "beach scene" on the vellum!  

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Love a Great Day-1000Signed-3

It's been a long weekend and I am off here for the night!  Have a great day tomorrow and I will be back probably on Tuesday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!