Ella XOXO-A Gossamer Blue June Layout

Taking time out from scrapping tonight to write this quick blog post! I got one layout done and then things came to a standstill in the part of my brain that is creative.  Guess I needed a break!

Ella and I usually go on a Tuesday to the hospital for pet therapy.  Since we get done around dinnertime (let's clarify, MY dinner!), sometimes I run thru a drive-thru on the way home.  This night the wait was a little long, so I just put my phone up and started taking pictures of her.  

The tongue is cracking me up!  I had no idea I captured that shot, until I got home and looked thru the pictures on my phone.  Maybe she was mad, because she didn't get anything!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-EllaXoXo-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue June 2014 Main Kit and Add-ons 
Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue (Canterbury Court *green/white striped-Faded Dots *teal and white polka dot-Back and Forth *yellow strip and grey/white zigzag pattern), Basic Grey (Mon Ami Fleur *flower paper), My Mind's Eye (Market Street Gardens-Red/Cream Polka Dot): Wood Veneer-Basic Grey (Highline), Chic Tags (Let's Go Places); Stickers-Jillibean Soup (Sightseeing Stew), My Mind's Eye (Market Street); Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (Market Street);Flair-Evalicous (Hello 2014)

Not in kit:  Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Pen-Sharpie

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:

The Cut Shoppe


I thought it would be fun to add the Chic Tags wood veneer on top of the Basic Grey wood veneer.  Then it just needed something, so I added the enamel dots.  I love how it turned out!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-EllaXoXo-1000Signed-2

My "o's" needed a center!  I added the flair to one and then enamel dots to the others.  I have decided that I am going to USE things and not hang on to them.  Embellishments are meant to be used!!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-EllaXoXo-1000Signed-3

Thanks for coming by.  I am hoping to start sharing on a more regular basis.  I would love to blog Mon-Fri, but I don't always have something that I can show.  So, then, that creates a problem! Maybe I need to do a schedule type of thing.  I know me though…that probably wouldn't work!  

1 comment

  1. Awesome layout and the cut file. I know what you mean about sharing more often. I have been busy and only had time to share assigned projects. Trying to have a little more fun sharing and visiting other blogs in the process. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!