Seriously Loud-Sharing April Gossamer Blue Layout

Just a quick post of a layout I did with my Gossamer Blue April kit.  Yes, I like my music loud in the car.  Maybe not quite this loud, but loud.  When I plug in my phone, I have to turn the volume up a lot more than when it's just on radio or cd!

I thought the fun, bright colors went perfectly with the subject theme.  Plus, they just make me happy!
Seriously Loud-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-3
Gossamer Blue April 2014 Main Kit and Add-Ons

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue (Savoir-Faire (background)/Chase The Rainbow/Mod Triangles (circle mat/ black and white triangles paper), Studio Calico-Lemon Lush (green circles), American Crafts-Amy Tan Plus One (hashed background); Simple Stories-A Charmed Life (orange polka dots); Flair-October Afternoon; Buttons- American Crafts-Dear Lizzy; Wood Veneer-Gossamer Blue; Rub Ons-American Crafts-Amy Tan (Plus One)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Circles Page Mat
Design ID #56111

Not in kit: Sequins-Unknown; Stars-Paper Bakery; Letters-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb 

I punched some random circles in smaller sizes to fit onto the mat to give it some more color.  
Seriously Loud-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-2

  And the "e" button means something, since I drive a Honda Element!
Seriously Loud-Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-1000Signed-1

Ok, told you it was a quick post!!  I will catch you next week sometime, have a great Thursday, Friday and weekend!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!