Totally Frog Dog-Gossamer Blue May Sketch Challenge

Epp!  I am the member over on Gossamer Blue's blog that got to participate in the sketch challenge for May.  I about fell thru the floor when Stephanie emailed me and asked.  Heather did a GREAT sketch and here is my take on it.

KatrinaHunt-GossamerBlue-FrogDog-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  May 2014 Main Kit, May 2014 Life Pages Add-On #3, May 2014 Gossamer Blue Exclusive Paper, Digital Files for May 2014 Main Kit and Life Pages Kit.


I used a lot of the digital files that came with the kit also.  I need to make a point of printing them out and putting them with my kit, so that I use them.  They are too cute not too!KatrinaHunt-GossamerBlue-FrogDog-1000Signed-2

Love those flower shaped sequins from Lawn Fawn!
KatrinaHunt-GossamerBlue-FrogDog-1000Signed-3

I did a title block for my title.  The striped letters didn't look right until I put them on this orange background.  
KatrinaHunt-GossamerBlue-FrogDog-1000Signed-4

So, want to see the sketch my layout is based on?  Head over to the Gossamer Blue blog and check it out HERE!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!