Cuddles with Gossamer Blue

Just a little late Sunday night update on the old blog.  I actually felt like writing a bit, so I thought I would take advantage of it.  Few things coming up this week.  The second issue of the CREATE magazine will be out sometime tomorrow, so be watching for that.  I will have my first 3 Birds Design project up this week and probably some other goodies as well.

I seem to create these 8.5 x 11 layouts randomly, but I always love them when I get them done.  It does present a challenge for me in the "space" department.  I like lots of space, so that I have lots of room to play!

Sheldon is just so darn snuggly.  I cannot help but take pictures of him when he is on my lap or laying on the couch with me.  Here, he was curled up in the back of my knees in a ball.  I love, Love, LOVE that he is a cuddle dog!

Katrina-Hunt-Cuddles-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue December Kit and Add-ons

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Carta Bella (Wildflower), Webster’s Pages (Recorded); Tags-Gossamer Blue and Chic Tags; Star Banner-Basic Grey (RSVP); Tape Strips-Basic Grey (RSVP); Doily-Wilton; Pen-Sharpie; Button-Webster’s Pages (Recorded); Fabric Circles-Pink Paislee (Color Wash); Adhesvies-Therm O Web

This layout came together around the star garland that drapes down the page.  I started with that and then just worked around it.  I loved this little arrow that was in the kit, so I had to put it somewhere!
Katrina-Hunt-Cuddles-1000Signed-2

Just a little spot for some journaling. I wish my handwriting was better, but it is what it is!  And I try so hard too!  LOL
Katrina-Hunt-Cuddles-1000Signed-3

I will be back sometime late Monday with a link for the new issue of CREATE.  What are you plans for the week?  I need to make a Valentine box and it needs to be a good one.  There is a competition at work!  Oh, and I need to make my Valentine's for work also.  I think the Cameo will help me with those!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!