Snow Fun & Cute and Loveable with Gossamer Blue

Snow, snow, and more snow!  I am LOVING it!  Here are a couple pictures of the dogs out in it on Friday.  We got more tonight, about another 4 inches.  We usually don't get a lot of snow at one time, just a couple inches several times a season.  I have to admit that I love it when it piles up!

Jetson hanging out on the porch with his toy collection!
Katrina-Hunt=Snow-Jetson-2

Here's Higgins giving me a wink.  He was having lots of fun!
Katrina-Hunt=Snow-Higgins-5

Sheldon wondering who is going to forge the path, so that he doesn't have to!
Katrina-Hunt=Snow-Sheldon-6

And Ella Boo, every time I tried to take a picture of her, she would blink.  Silly girl. 
Katrina-Hunt=Snow-Ella-1

On to the scrappy! I have three layouts done with my Gossamer Blue kit for November, just need one more to get done.  I just have been in a lazy sort of mood, where I don't want to scrap or blog! Not a good thing and I am actually missing it.  I may need to try the ole trick of "grounding" myself from either. That usually takes care of that problem!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-CuteAndLoveable-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue November 2013 Main and Add On Kits

Supplies: Pattern Paper- Gossamer Blue (Celebrate *black background/On The Plus Side *green border/On The Dot *loveable), Heidi Swapp (Mixed Company-Bouquet *blue flowers), Glitz (Wild And Free Wild And Free Arrows *chevron heart/Wild And Free Small Hearts *multi hearts), Crate Paper (Flea Market Open Air *pink bokeh heart paper and grid stripe); Resin Flowers-Crate Paper (Flea Market); Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Wooden Veneer & Sign-American Crafts; Stamps-Elle's Studio; Rub-Ons-Heidi Swapp

Supplies not in kit:  Doily-Hobby Lobby; Quilters Pen, Prima Chalk Ink; Sequins-Paper Bakery; Signo White Pen; Adhesives-Therm O Web

Photo Credit:  April Turner of UTurn Studios

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
Chevron Heart
Design ID #37579

Triangle Border Lg
Design ID #2288


Love those blue sparkly letters!  And that the glitter doesn't fall off….BONUS!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-CuteAndLoveable-1000Signed-2

I stamped the hearts with the Prima Chalk in white and then colored some in with a quilter's pencil I had gotten in another kit.  I loved the way they look!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-CuteAndLoveable-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you have any questions, please leave them and I will get back to you soon!  *whoops…almost typed yoyo instead of you!  

2 comments

  1. No questions-just absolute delight at the pics of your dogs frolicking in the snow.Thank you for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that giant chevron heart!!! It looks so great on that black background!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!