Excited To Be A Part of the 2014 CREATE Team for Scrapbook Generation

Now it's "official"!  I was asked to be apart of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE team for their new online magazine.  Which, will be FREE, by the way.  I will be creating with the team and also doing some extra projects, articles, etc.  

I have seen sneaks of the magazine and it is going to be great and I cannot wait for the first issue to come out!  The magazine debuts on January 13th, 2014.   A little over a month away.

If you would like to find out more about the CREATE team, check out the announcement HERE.  This is a talented bunch of ladies and I cannot wait to see everything they have created for the first issue!



5 comments

  1. Big congrats. It's a great team. I know the mag will be awesome. Well, with you on it and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!!!!!! I see one of my other fave MO girls on there too!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats Katrina!! Can't wait to see what you have in the first issue!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!