#sharejoy with Paper Bakery's Holiday Charm

I had this layout up on the Paper Bakery blog Friday.  It's using the new Holiday Charm Scrapbook and Capture 365 kit.  I kind of love Starbucks in the winter and the red cups were calling for me to take a photo to scrap!  

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Scrapbook-#sharejoy1000PB

I had to use a hashtag title, I couldn't help myself.  Especially since it is part of their holiday campaign this year!

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Scrapbook-#sharejoy-title1000Signed

I used some ribbon I had in my stash to tie a bow.  And I always put a flat strip of ribbon and then I tie my bow separate.  Then, the bow gets glued to the strip.  

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Scrapbook-#sharejoy-Bow1000Signed

I used one of the exclusive cards from the Capture 365 kit to do my journaling on.  I decided to tuck it behind my picture just a bit.  It also helped make it fit on my page!  I placed it there before I journaled and then just put my finger over the area that was going under the picture, so that I would not write on that part.   

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-November-Scrapbook-#sharejoy-Journaling1000Signed

Thanks for stopping by today.  And go pick up a Holiday Charm kit.  Oh and a latte!!  Have a great Monday!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!