Hi Card for WorldWin Papers

Hey there!  Hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the US.  I am looking forward to some turkey.  Heck I could eat turkey all year long!!

I am sharing a card today made with just three WorldWin papers, but creates quite a punch!  The silver is like a foil heavyweight paper and looks so amazing when embossed.

Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Hello-Card-Khromekote-1000Signed

Supplies:  Cardstock-WorldWin Papers (Aqua Ribbon Colormates Textured), Kromekote in Brushed Silver and White Lizard; Ribbon-May Arts; Letters-Jillibean Soup; Embossing Folder-Quikutz (Bubbles); Adhesive-Therm O Web

Here is a close up and you can see the lizard texture on the banner.  And I love the Aqua Ribbon Colormates, I grab it all the time!  
Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Hello-Card-Khromekote-Close1000Signed

So, quite the impact, with just a little embossing and little touches here and there.  I am thinking that Kromekote will make some great tags for Christmas presents!  OR, maybe ornaments to hang on the tree!

Ok, pretty short post today.  Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!