Paper Bakery-Hello, What's Up?!


I am up over on the Paper Bakery blog today with this layout.  I snapped these pictures at the mall when the cousins were down one weekend and I had to get this cute face on a page!  I used the October Scrapbook Kit-Pumpkin Latte for this.

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-Pumpkin-Latte-Hello-1000PB

Just a close up of the title and how I embellished that area.  I also used one of the printables that come with the kit.  I just printed it on photo paper.

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-Pumpkin-Latte-Hello-Sequin-1000Signed


I had a pretty big area to fill here, so I decided to do some typed journaling to fill the space some.  And you can see above, I still had some room, so I add the fun gold rub ons at the bottom of my journaling to take up some space and to even things out.  

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-Pumpkin-Latte-Hello-1000TagSigned

Alright, my job here today is done!  Check back tomorrow, because there is going to be a spook on the blog!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!