A Little WorldWin Papers Halloween

Crazy, crazy busy and September flew by and right into October.  Anyone else feel like you are the downhill slide to the end of the year?!

This was up over on the WorldWin Papers blog the other day.  It's using the new Kromekote papers.  They are single sided, shiny papers.  They come in flat and textured.  I used some of both on this card.

Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Happy-Halloween-Card1000Signed

This card uses the Brushed Gold (flat), Orange Peel (textured) and Black Lizard (textured).  They work perfectly in your die cutting machines.  They emboss beautifully also!

Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Happy-Halloween-Card-Title1000Signed

Here you can see the different textures.  Hee hee, the black reminds me of a snake.
Katrina-Hunt-World-Win-Papers-Happy-Halloween-Card-Pumpkin1000Signed

There are a lot more colors, so be sure to check them out.  I am out of here for now.  I will be busy playing catch up all week!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!