Scrap a Different Size-Paper Bakery Fun

So, I am not going to get into a lot on this post, warning PIC heavy!!  Three layouts, three different sizes!  Try it, it will get you out of a rut and you might just find a new favorite size to scrap.  These were up over on the Paper Bakery blog last week.

Kicking it off with a 12 x 12
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Layout-SimpleMoment-1000Signed
Supplies from the Paper Bakery August "HELLO YOU!" Scrapbook kit

I used one of the cuts outs and just flipped it over to add something to my cut out area.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Layout-Flowers-SimpleMoment-1000Signed

I loved tucking things in here and there.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Layout-Flair-SimpleMoment-1000Signed

Now, here is an 8.5 x 11 page.  I truly love this size and I find myself wanting to scrap it when I need to jazz up my routine. 
Katrina-Hunt-August-Paper-Bakery-Hello-You-October-Afternoon-Carta-Bella-Explore-Layout-1000PB

Just a pic of Carleen and the dogs when we were out walking at one of the parks on the trail.  (THAT went on and on and on and on...well, you get the picture!)
Katrina-Hunt-August-Paper-Bakery-Hello-You-October-Afternoon-Carta-Bella-Explore-PIC-Layout-1000Signed

Easy title out of my Cameo.  This is an actual file in the Sil. store.  I am not linking stuff on this post, since I don't have much time.  If you want to know the exact file, shoot me an email and I will get you the design ID#.
Katrina-Hunt-August-Paper-Bakery-Hello-You-October-Afternoon-Carta-Bella-Explore--Title-Layout-1000Signed

And then the FUN 6 x 12 size!  Love love love this size and as I was doing this, realized that it is perfect for all those instagram pics!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-Scrapbook-August-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Snappy-New-Do-Layout-600PB

Just remember to keep all your elements sized down.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-Scrapbook-August-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Snappy-New-Do-Hearts-Layout-1000Signed

The photo app is "rhonna designs" photo app.  I don't know if there is an android version or not.  I will tell you, it takes a little playing with to get it exactly right.  I find I want to do it when I have time to kill, not if I want to upload a pic quickly.  For quick edits, I like PicsPlayPro.  
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-Scrapbook-August-Carta-Bella-American-Crafts-Snappy-New-Do-Pic-Layout-1000Signed

Tomorrow I will be back with a layout for Sketch Week over on Allison Davis' blog!!  It is a free sketch download!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!