My Mind's Eye Altered Composition Book for Therm O Web Adhesives

I told you I am in love with My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste collection, right?!  This is  up over on the Therm O Web blog for my take on a back to school project.  

I love to altered these composition notebooks.  And I love it when they are on sale and super cheap!  With the glasses as an icon in the Flair collection of Cut and Paste, I thought it was the perfect selection to alter a notebook with.  This is made mainly of scraps from my layout the other day. 

I used the Zips Craft adhesive lines to cover the main part of the notebook.  Then I used the Sticky Tape Mini Runner to add some of the embellisments. 
My-Mind's-Eye-Therm O Web-Altered-Book-Katrina-Hunt-FSTW

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste Flair collection); Embellishments-My Mind's Eye  (Cut & Paste Flair collection); Flair-Paper Bakery (Project Life set); Doily-Hobby Lobby; Adhesive-Therm O Web (Zips Craft Lines, Sticky Tape Mini Runner, 3D Foam Adhesive Squares, Glitter Dust Photo Corners)



I had these chevron strips leftover from my layout and luckily hadn't thrown them away.  With a little snip, they were the perfect length to put on the front of the book.  I popped the top layer up with the 3D Foam Squares and added the Glitter Dust Photo Corners in pink after trimming them down.  

My-Mind's-Eye-Therm-O-Web-Altered-Book-Chevron-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

I knew this card needed a little extra something, so I dug thru my Paper Bakery flair!  I found this "my stuff" flair that goes perfectly with the theme.  And bonus, the arrow was pointing the right direction!

My-Mind's-Eye-Therm-O-Web-Altered-Book-Tag-Katrina-Hunt-1000Signed

So, pick up some of these books on sale and get to making some fun little notebooks!  I know I am going to stock up on them.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful and creative day. 

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!