Puppy Looks

I seem to be in a pattern of scrapping three pictures on a page.  I didn't realize it until after I finished a layout tonight and got ready to edit the pictures of my layout here today.  I am not sure why, I guess I am going thru a phase!


Sheldon has so many cute looks and it's hard to capture them all.  He was a little sleepy here and actually staying still for a few minutes!  I cannot believe he was this small when we brought him home. 

K_HuntPuppyLooks1000Signed
Gossamer Blue May 2013 Main and Paper Add On Kit

Supplies from kit: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey (Knee Highs and Bow Ties-Green Light *background), Echo Park (All About a Boy-Chevron Stripe *flow chart), Simple Stories-Urban Traveler (Grey Concrete *grey background/ Pack Your Bags *stripes), Fancy Pants (Down By The Shore-Beachside *journaling strip/Anchors Away *number strip polka dot), Jillibean Soup (Chilled Cucumber Soup (Minced Fresh Dill *star paper); Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup (Irish Farmhouse-memories/polka dot star), Banners-Basic Grey (Knee Highs and Bow Ties);  Stickers-Simple Stories (Urban Traveler-*eat.sleep.play.repeat/i don't want to forget this); Letter stickers-Simple Stories (Urban Traveler)


Supplies not in kit:  Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives; Tag-Chic Tags (everyday moments)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cutting file:
4 Borders
Design ID #24506


I took apart the flag toothpicks and used them as banners.  I added the "everyday moments' tag from Chic Tags.  They have some REALLY cute stuff!
K_HuntPuppyLooksBanners1000Signed

Just a close up of that die cut and Sheldon's cute little puppy face!
K_HuntPuppyLooksNumbers1000Signed

I hope to have an update on Monday, but I will just have to see.  Carleen's dad is coming down for the weekend, so it could be a little crazy around here!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!