Twinkies @ Work for The Paper Bakery

Sharing a layout I did with the May kit from The Paper Bakery.  There are so many fun papers in the collection it was hard to decide what I wanted to cut and what not to cut!  Since Amy and I were both wearing pink, I though the layout deserved the fun doily paper as the background!


We took this one day when we were out delivering meals.  Amy (the intern) is now officially done with her internship and I miss her bunches.  So happy that she is graduating and knows what she wants to do!

K_HuntTwinkies1000MySigned

The Paper Bakery May Kit "Glitz Roadshow"

Supplies in kit:  Pattern Paper-LilyBee Design (Destination-*Souvenior/blue flowers/brown with white scallops), Crate Paper (DIY-*Project/today and number paper *Maggie Holmes-Moments/pink doily paper); Epherma-Crate Paper (DIY-flower/house card/yellow card/ticket); Photo Overlays-Crate Paper (DIY); Letter Stickers-Studio Calico; Number Cut File-The Paper Bakery (exclusive to the kit)

Supplies not in kit: Cardstock-WorldWin Paper (white and pink); Adhesives-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives; Letters-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
Moments
Design ID# 24245

Close up of that fun flower and house card.  I cut that in half to stretch out my supplies!
K_HuntTwinkiesFlowers1000MYSigned

Number cut file that is exclusive to The Paper Bakery kit.  It's designed by Laina Lamb.
K_HuntTwinkiesNumbers1000Signed

Just a close up of the journaling.
K_HuntTwinkiesJournaling1000Signed


Make sure and come back tomorrow.  I will be playing around with a LARGE photo on a layout!

2 comments

  1. I like your layout. The journalling is great. I like how you journalled on the doilies including a date. I also really like the "twinkies at work" part although I must confess I had to look up what twinkies were :P. I'm now following your blog and look forward to more of your layouts.

    www.everything4scrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doilies are an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!