A Little Paper Bakery Fun Today

I was up over on The Paper Bakery blog yesterday with a few projects from the April kit, Lemonade Stand.  I am sharing a couple of them today with you.

C and I took these pics at the mall.  I wasn't about to pay 20 bucks for those glasses.  But I actually took these pictures before I got that flair that only came in the kit, so I knew I wanted to use them with it!

K_HuntStachingOurSmiles1000Signed
The Paper Bakery April Kit-Lemonade Stand
Supplies included in the kit:  Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Noteworthy-chevron and Pretty Poppies-flowers), Lily Bee Design (Destination Atlas-brown honeycomb/triangles and Pinwheel Lime Rickey-hello/blue pattern), Webster's Pages (Composition and Color Crayon Pastels-crayon paper); Journaling card-Digital File by Laina Lamb for The Paper Bakery; Die Cuts-Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm (hello/striped and green circle); Brown Bag-Canvas Corp; Flair-The Paper Bakery; Feather-Bella Blvd.

Supplies not in the kit:  Doily-Wilton; Letters-American Crafts Thickers (black and pink), Jillibean Soup Alphabeans (yellow); Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, 3L by Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri Tac

Close up of that Hello die cut and the flair.
K_HuntStachingOurSmilesFlair1000Signed

Close up of the journaling card, which is actually a digital file that came with the kit.
K_HuntStachingOurSmilesJournal1000


Then I made this cute little quick card.  I used a cut file and my Silhouette for the boat.  I trimmed the top off of the pink feather to use as the flag.
K_HuntLetsBe1000Signed
The Paper Bakery April Kit-Lemonade Stand
Supplies included in the kit:  Pattern Paper-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Pretty Poppies-flowers), Lily Bee Design (Destination Atlas-brown honeycomb/triangles), Webster's Pages (Composition and Color Crayon Pastels-crayon paper); Vellum-American Crafts (Lucky Charm) Die Cuts-Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm (let's be adventurer's); Feather-Bella Blvd.


Supplies not in the kit: Cardstock-WorldWin Papers;  Punch-EK Success; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, 3L by Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri Tac

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Sailboat
Design ID# 41278

Love that feather!
K_HuntLetsBeFeather1000Signed

I layered the vellum paper so that it looked like the waves (aka chevrons) were going over the boat.
K_HuntLetsBeWaves1000Signed

I will be back tomorrow with either my Project 12 spread for February that I haven't posted yet, or maybe one of my layouts from my Gossamer Blue April kit!  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment

  1. Both are super cute! I like the little piece of feather on each one :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!